Meet Bishop Kenneth Carter: Get Your Spirit in Shape
In this conversation, the president of the United Methodist Council of Bishops and resident bishop of the Florida Annual Conference shares memories of sitting in church as a child with his parents and grandparents, the joy he found leading an inner city youth group, his love for the outdoors and baseball, and what he does to keep his spirit in shape. Listen and meet Bishop Ken Carter.
Bishop Kenneth H. Carter
- Read his bio at UMC.org.
- Take a look at his new book and explore other books by Bishop Carter.
- Find out what is happening in the Florida Conference.
- Read about his election as president of the Council of Bishops.
More about our bishops
- Listen to more bishops’ personal faith stories.
- Find out about our Council of Bishops.
- Called to ministry? We have resources to help you exploreyour call.
Join the conversation
- Email our host Joe Iovino about this episode, ideas for future topics, or any other thoughts you would like to share.
Help us spread the word
- Tell others: members of your church, coworkers, and anyone else might benefit from these conversations. You can tell Siri, “Subscribe to Get Your Spirit in Shape.”
- Share us on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Review us on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you download the episode. Great reviews help others find us.
- Read the transcript of this episode.
More Get Your Spirit in Shape episodes
Thank you for listening, downloading, and subscribing.
This episode posted on August 27, 2018.